LOreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship 2018
What is L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship 2018?
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
This Scholarship is only for girl students desirous of pursuing a degree course in Science/ Medical/ Engineering/ Biotechnology or any other scientific field, in a recognized institute in India, who fulfil all the under mentioned conditions: –
- Passed standard 12 (Science) from India with minimum 85% in PCB / PCM
- Have taken admission to graduate program in the academic year 2018-19
- Maximum 19 years of age as on 31/05/2018
- Annual family income should be less than INR 4,00,000
What are the benefits ?
How can you apply ?
What are the documents required for the L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship 2018?
- Attested copy of age proof
- Self-attested copy of parents’ income (certificate issued by a government body e.g. salary slip/income certificate) or Form 16
- Mark sheet of class 10 attested by the school
- Mark sheet of class 12 attested by the school