What is College of Law and Business Scholarship for Indian Students, Israel 2018?
The College of Law and Business (CLB), Israel has introduced the scholarship for Indian students who have passed class 12 and are willing to pursue an undergraduate degree program in English Business and Bilingual Law. The key objective of the scholarship is to create new opportunities for academic collaboration between India and Israel.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- Have passed class 12 with GPA more than 85
- Be willing to pursue an English Business BA program or Bilingual LLB program
What are the benefits ?
The scholarship includes a discount of up to 100% in the tuition fee. A total of 8 scholarships are available under this program.
How can you apply ?
Students need to apply by following these 2 steps:
Step 1: Scholarship application and selection: Students need to apply through common online application form. Based on their merit, they will be shortlisted for short telephonic interview round. Click here to apply.
Step 2: Admission application and selection: Finalist students (post interview) need to apply for CLB admission application form to receive conditional admission offer letter.
What are the documents required for the College of Law and Business Scholarship for Indian Students, Israel 2018?
- Accepted application of admission
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
What are the important dates ?
Last date to apply for scholarship – 1 October 2018
Last date to apply for admission – 1 October 2018
Terms and Conditions
- The course fee for the program is USD 30,000 per degree.
- The program aims at allowing students to gain practical skills and applicable knowledge while doing the internship in different Israeli startups and businesses.
- The students will also be given an opportunity to participate in the study tours to Europe and China with a strong focus on international law and the implications of globalization.
- The program creates opportunities for students to develop their own start-up in the CLB HUb Incubator in their final year of the program.