What is Road Heroes ‘Student 2 Scholar’ Programme 2018-19?
Every year, careless road behaviour costs thousands of lives and causes hardships to many families. World’s largest manufacturer of two-wheelers, Hero MotoCorp has taken an initiative to promote road safety and help those students who are the victims of any road accident or affected due to any road accident in their family.
With the ‘Road Heroes – Student 2 Scholar Program’, Hero MotoCorp aims to enable and empower students so that they continue to pursue their education dreams. Through scholarship awareness, guidance and support, the program aims to provide financial assistance to students in such families by connecting them to available scholarship opportunities.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
As part of the programme, Hero MotoCorp, in association with Buddy4Study, shall assist students to apply for matching scholarships for which they are found eligible
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
Have you or anyone in your family ever been affected by a road accident? If yes, then you are the fit applicant for this programme. Below is the brief of the eligibility criteria:
- Students pursuing primary, secondary or higher education
- The applicant should be a victim of a road accident or be affected by a road accident in his/her family
- Family income should be less than INR 5 lakh per annum
- Students should be the residents of Delhi NCR
What are the benefits ?
- Get your profile created at Buddy4Study
- Your profile is matched to the existing live scholarships
- Get complete assistance from Buddy4Study support team to apply for matching scholarships
- Receive timely updates on potential scholarships that you stand to win
- Tracking of scholarships on your behalf
How can you apply ?
Follow the below steps to apply for the program:
Step 1 – Fill the Form: Fill your personal details in this online form.
Step 2 – Scholarship Profile Creation: The information shall be used to create a scholarship profile on Buddy4Study.
Step 3 – Scholarship Matching: Based on the profile, the system will find matching scholarships for the student.
Step 4 – Application Assistance: Receive dedicated assistance for applying to matching scholarships.