What is All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE) 2019 ?
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE) 2019 invites applications from Class 12 passed students who are appearing for engineering or medical examinations. It is a national level merit-based scholarship program that aims at gaining the interest of meritorious students by providing them scholarship support for pursuing their academic goals, leading to an improved quality of life in the future.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The examination is being conducted by All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination, an organisation registered with the Central Excise Department of India under the Ministry of Finance Act 1994.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
An applicant must –
- Have passed/be appearing in class 12 between 2014 and 2019
- Be appearing for engineering or medical (MBBS/BDS) examinations
- Score minimum of 55% marks in the AIYSEE 2019 examination
What are the benefits ?
The selected students will receive the scholarship as per the slab given below-
- The students scoring 90% or more marks in AIYSEE 2019 will receive the scholarship for 4 years (for engineering students) and 5 years (for medical students).
- The students scoring from 86% to 89% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will receive the scholarship for 3 years (for both engineering and medical students).
- The students scoring from 81% to 85% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will receive the scholarship for 1.5 years (for engineering students) and 2 years (for medical students).
- The students scoring from 76% to 80% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will receive the scholarship for 1 semester (for engineering students) and 1 year (for medical students).
- The students scoring from 71% to 75% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will receive a stipend of INR 6,000 per month for 3 months (for both engineering and medical students).
- The students scoring from 55% to 70% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will receive rewards in the form of laptop/tab/kindle (for both engineering and medical students).
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the examination online through the following steps –
Step 2: Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Registration Start” to begin.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and click on “Submit & Proceed”.
Step 4: Note down the registration number and password for future reference. Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Click on “Click Here to Login and Pay your Payment”.
Step 6: Check all the details and click on “Pay Now”.
Step 7: Pay the application fee of INR 1100 through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
Step 8: Finally submit the application and take the print-out of the application for future reference.
What are the important dates ?
AIYSEE Scholarship application start date – 10 September 2018
AIYSEE Scholarship application deadline – 21 December 2018
Dates of Online/Offline examination – Between 20 April 2019 and 24 May 2019
The release of Admit Card – April/May 2019
Result announcement date – Last week of July 2019
Scholarship Distribution – Last week of September 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The examination is conducted both online and offline in English and Hindi medium.
- The date of the examination will be provided to students on their admit card.
- The students are required to bring their admit card, identity proof and two photographs with them during the examination.
- The scholarship will be awarded to successful students after the verification is done from the concerned college.
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes which contains 90 multiple choice questions from Physics (30 questions), chemistry (30 questions) and Mathematics/Biology (30 questions).
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.