What is CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2019?
CLP India Scholarship Scheme is CLP India’s flagship education intervention program. The scheme applies to community catchment areas around CLP India business locations and is aimed primarily at providing financial support to aspiring students for their 10+2, vocational, graduation and further studies, with added emphasis on supporting girl students. The scheme entails the provision of partial financial support in form of non-returnable scholarship in tranches to help and support the education and related costs incurred by the students. In 2019 calendar year, CLP India intends to aid 850 selected students across all CLP RE Asset locations.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by CLP India.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- Applicant students must score 50% marks in their previous academic annual exam.
- Applicant students must be from community catchment areas around all CLP India RE Assets business locations (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Rajasthan).
- Applicant students must secure admission and pursue their study in 10th to 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, ITI, Vocational training.
- The scholarship applicant family must not own a four wheeler, Air-condition or LED TV.
What are the benefits ?
|Study course type||Total Annual CY amount (INR)||Tranche amount (INR)/No. of instalments|
|Std. 10, 11 and 12||Up to 6000||6000 (Single instalment)|
|All vocational, graduation, post-graduation courses||Up to 18,000||9000 (In two instalments)|
Apart from Scholarship amounts mentioned above, special incentives at the discretion of CLP India will be applicable to the top 20% of the total numbers of eligible students at each location. Eligibility for the special incentive would be decided on the basis of marks obtained in their Yearly Final Examinations declared between January to September 2019. Students achieving first Class (60%) and above in the Yearly Final Exam will be eligible for the special incentive of this scheme. However, Special Incentive shall be given solely at the discretion of CLP India.
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2019 through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2019 ‘Apply Now’ link.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application Form’ to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload all relevant documents.
Step 5: Finally click on Submit.
What are the documents required for the CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2019?
- Photo ID and proof of residence/Aadhar card (Aadhar card is not mandatory)
- Latest mark sheet
- Proof of admission
- Bank A/C proof (cancelled cheque is preferred)
- Passport size photograph
What are the selection criteria ?
For selecting the students, the following process shall be followed:
- Registration on Buddy4Study Scholarship Portal
- Submission of all relevant documents including Application Form
- Selected applications will go through basic initial screening for document verification
- Students clearing the Screening round will undergo a telephonic interview
- Final selection of students for the scheme by CLP India
What are the important dates ?
- Applications open: 15 January 2019
- Application deadline: 31 March 2019