What is Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB) 2019?
Combined Council Board reserves 10%-20% seats in different course and branches of leading institutes of India and offers them to meritorious children who are financially challenged. The motive of the scholarship and welfare scheme is to help talented and intelligent minds to pursue their education without any stress.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by the Combined Council Board, India. The Welfare Department of CCB takes care of admission under the scholarship scheme in its member colleges. The CCB has an association with a large number of leading colleges and universities in India.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- Applicant should hold the required degree according to his/her course.
- Applicant should have obtained at least 40% to 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
What are the benefits ?
- The scholars will receive up to 80% scholarship
- The hostel fee of the college is discounted for CCB students
How can you apply ?
What are the documents required for the Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB) 2019?
Candidates must have the following documents and details at the time of counselling.
- Result/Marks sheet of the last examination
- Two passport size photographs
- Counselling letter of CCB
- Aadhar card/voter id card/college id proof