What is Meri Pehchaan Scholarship 2019?
Times and Trends Academy invites applications from 10th and 12th standard students for Meri Pehchan Scholarship 2019. This scholarship provides the opportunity to students to waive off 30-100% of the tuition fees. The aim of the scholarship is to provide support to meritorious students.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
This scholarship is being offered by Times and Trends Academy (TTA).
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
The following students are eligible for the scholarship:
- Students studying in 10th or 12th standard
- Students having scored at least 65% marks
- Students having passed the Meri Pehchaan test
Note: TTA accepts only 3 students per domain for Meri Pehchaan scholarship.
What are the benefits ?
The selected scholars will receive financial aid in the form of tuition fee waiver from 30 to 100%.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Register online at the official page of TTA.
Step 2: Fill in all the details.
Step 3: Submit the registration form.
What are the important dates ?
- Application deadline: 14th April 2019
- Exam date: 5th May 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The students must meet all the eligibility criteria.
- The terms and conditions of the scholarship are subject to change at any time and under any condition/s.
- TTA reserves the right to changes the terms and conditions or even terminate the scholarship.
- This scholarship is valid for the following courses only:
- Interior designing
- Fashion designing
- Event management
- Finance and accounts
- Jewellery designing