What is MMIT Engineering Scholarship 2019 ?
On the occasion of 52 years of Marathwada Mitramandal’s Institute of Technology (MMIT), Lohgaon, Pune, affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, the institute is providing a scholarship to 10 students by conducting an examination for engineering admissions in the academic year 2019-20.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by Marathwada Mitramandal’s Institute of Technology, Lohgaon, Pune.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
The following students are eligible for the scholarship:
- Class 12 students pursuing Science
- Passed out students with Science as their subject in Class 12
- Students interested in pursuing Engineering from MMIT
- Students having a valid score card of the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET)
What are the benefits ?
From a total of 200 students, MMIT will select 10 students for the MMIT Scholarship. Based on the online test, the following benefits will also be offered-
- The first prize winner will receive a Laptop, a Memento and a certificate.
- The second prize winner will receive a Smartphone, a Memento and a certificate.
- The 10 selected students will receive a Pendrive as a consolation prize.
Note: The students can claim the scholarship after admission to MMIT engineering courses.
How can you apply ?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Visit the following link to access the registration form.
Step 2: Fill out personal details and contact details.
Step 3: Upload a passport size photo (jpg, png, bmp, etc).
Step 4: Submit the registration form.
What are the documents required for the MMIT Engineering Scholarship 2019 ?
The following documents are required to be eligible for the scheme
- Valid scorecard of MHT-CET
- Passing Certificate of 12th Science
- Cast Certificate
- Cast Validity
- Domicile proof
- Nationality certificate
What are the selection criteria ?
From a total of 200 students, 10 will be selected for the scholarship based on Merit in the test.
What are the important dates ?
- Applications open- 1st January 2019
- Application Deadline- 31st March 2019
- Date of Examination- 7th April 2019
- Display of Result- 12th April 2019
- Claim for Scholarship- After admission in MMIT
Terms and Conditions
- The test will be conducted at the MMIT campus.
- A maximum of 200 applications will be accepted for the scholarship on first come first serve basis.
- The scheme is applicable only for engineering admissions at MMIT.
- The test will be online based on MHT-CET.
- The students should have a valid email for further communication.
- Hall tickets will be sent via email.