What is Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- For HSC and Above Students Scholarship 2019?
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- For HSC and Above Students Scholarship 2019 is a merit-based scholarship provided to the hearing impaired students of Gujarat and Maharashtra. This scholarship is only for the students who have passed HSC/Graduation/Postgraduation level examination in the current year. The main objective is to provide equal opportunities for the hearing impaired students by providing them scholarships and prizes every year.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation. It is a public charitable trust.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidates must:
- Be hearing impaired students
- Have passed HSC/Graduation/Postgraduation examination in June 2019
- Be studying in college or institute in Maharashtra and Gujarat
What are the benefits ?
Two students from HSC level, two from Graduate level and one from Postgraduate level will be selected to receive scholarships, prizes and special awards.
How can you apply ?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Download the application form here.
Step 2: Fill in the details required in the application form.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Send the application by post to the below address-
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation
303, Aries Palms, Tower – B
5/6 Shobhana Nagar
Vasana Road, Vadodara, 390015
What are the documents required for the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- For HSC and Above Students Scholarship 2019?
- HSC/Graduate/Postgraduate level certificate & mark sheet
- Latest audiogram taken at government hospital or institute
- Certificate of deafness
- Latest passport size photograph
- Evidence of admission in college or institute (for HSC students only)
What are the important dates ?
- Applications Open: 1st July 2019
- Application Deadline: 31st August 2019