What is SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship 2019?
SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship Trust invites applications from students of class 9 to 12, who are studying in SVM Baghmara School, Dhanbad. The key objective of the scholarship is to empower the meritorious students with financial support to pursue their education. The scholarship covers one year of education of selected scholars.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
The scholarship is being offered by SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship Trust.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
- Be a student of SVM Baghmara School, Dhanbad studying in class 9 to 12
- Have an annual family income less than INR 4 Lakh from all sources
- Have obtained at least 70% marks in last qualifying examination
What are the benefits ?
- For students of class 9 and 10 – INR 6,000
- For students of class 11 and 12 – INR 12,000
How can you apply ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘START APPLICATION’ to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
Step 5: Click on Submit.
Note: On successful completion of Online Application Process, the applicants will receive a confirmation email/SMS on their registered email id/mobile number. They can also track the application status by logging in into their account.
What are the documents required for the SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship 2019?
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- Family income certificate
- Any government ID proof
- School ID card / bonafide / current year’s fee receipt
What are the selection criteria ?
- Scrutiny of online applications
- Telephonic interview