What is Police Memorial Fund Scholarship 2018-19?
Police Memorial Fund Scholarship 2018-19 is inviting applications from children of non-gazetted policemen and IB officers killed on duty for grant of scholarships to students pursuing professional courses and general academic university courses. A total of 15 students will be selected to receive the scholarship out of the Police Memorial Fund.
Who is offering this scholarship ?
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India is offering this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship ?
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be the children of non-gazetted policemen or IB officers killed on duty
- Be regular bonafide students of a UGC recognised institute
What are the benefits ?
The students selected for the program will receive a scholarship out of the Police Memorial Fund for pursuing professional courses.
How can you apply ?
To apply for the scholarship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the web link here and download the application form.
Step 2: Provide personal details such as name, parents name, date of birth etc.
Step 3: Provide information on class, duration of the course, educational institution etc.
Step 4: Provide brief details on the death of the parent, family members etc.
Step 5: Fill in the checklist form and send the application form with it by post to the address below:
Joint Deputy Director
Ministry of Home Affairs
New Delhi – 110001
What are the documents required for the Police Memorial Fund Scholarship 2018-19?
The following documents should be attached along with the application form:
- Certified copies of the mark sheets of all the examinations passed from 10th onwards
- Certificate mentioning that he/she is a regular bonafide student of the institution during the academic year 2018-19
What are the selection criteria ?
In case more than 15 applications are received, merit will decide the grant of scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications should be recommended by the officer not below the rank of Superintendent of Police/Assistant Director/Commandant.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- “Checklist” should be given along with the application form.